Okay- here she is looking cute as a candy button in her pink valentines shirt. No one had a cuter valentine this year than me.
So when I went to set her on the bed and prop her up on the pillows I realized she could balance on her own!!! I wouldn't say she can sit up on her own quite yet... but she's certainly close! My baby girl is growing up!!
So when I went to set her on the bed and prop her up on the pillows I realized she could balance on her own!!! I wouldn't say she can sit up on her own quite yet... but she's certainly close! My baby girl is growing up!!


Giving Mr. Bear kisses
I love you too Nana and Pop Pops!Happy Valentines Day Everyone!


I know these pictures aren't too festive - but its COOOOLLLD here this morning and Jim had Maddie bundled up ready to go before I had the chance to get my camera and I knew Maddie's fans (Lo Lo and Jin) would be upset if there were no new Maddie pictures today. I'll try to do a Valentines Day themed photoshoot when we get home this afternoon.
In the meantime ... you have to check out the cutest cupid you've ever seen here.
In the meantime ... you have to check out the cutest cupid you've ever seen here.
2 comments:
Cutest valentine ever! Those pink cheeks are too much. I could squeeze them through the screen!
Thanks!
Lolo
Here Here, those cheeks are killing me
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Looking good cutey pie!
Jin
Post a Comment