Thanks Santa! It looks like Santa knew exactly what Maddie needed for Christmas. Here she is in her brand-spankin' new exersaucer! Yes, she is a little small for it... but you'll see in the pictures that she can still rock it. We've been amazed at how she grabs for the toys and even spins the little wheel. Her feet barely touch the bottom now but I know before long she'll be whipping herself around in it.

And here is Maddie chillin' out this morning... literally. Its 45 outside and 46 in our house. We have the coldest house on the planet.
And I thought I would include this one for all your Tucker-lovers. Some of you know that he likes to take his bones/treats and save them for later. That means we usually find bones or pigs ears in our closets or in my work bag when I get to work. Well - while we had our Christmas decoration bins out, Tucker decided to drop his very heavy bone in the bin. Minutes later he realized he regretted that decision and wanted the bone back. He sat there like this for about 5 minutes just staring at the bin and whining until Jim figured out what was going on.

1 comment:
I can't believe she is already big enough for the exersaucer! Time sure does fly. Enjoy every second!
Ellen
Post a Comment