Tuesday, January 1, 2008

christmas in apex

Last stop on our holiday adventure... Apex, North Carolina! We had a yummy dinner and opened gifts with Jims family on the 26th and spent the day on the 27th with Jims parents and visiting family friends. We also got to have lunch Jims Aunt Joyce and Joel on the way home in Salisbury, NC and they got to meet Madelyn. We dont have pics of that visit- so we'll have to visit them again soon so we can take some.

Here are just a few pics.

Maddie with Jims "Aunt Polly." Maddie took to her right away and was all smiles the entire afternoon with her.

Maddie hanging out with Grandaddy

Go Deacs!

Maddie with Grandma and Grandaddy


Phew... home at last.

And Happy New Year to everyone! 2007 was a great year for Jim and I and we're excited to see what 2008 has in store for us!

On a very, very sad note... I go back to work tomorrow and Madelyn starts daycare. I'm so depressed- I've been trying not to think about it. The good news is that I'm only going back part-time ... 3 days a week... so I really shouldn't complain. Most people don't have that option and I should be very grateful I can have a career and still have a few days a week at home with Madelyn. Im so stressed about having enough bottles for her to take to daycare with her everyday and having to pump at work but I guess I'll figure it all out. Wish me luck everyone and say a little prayer for me tomorrow around 8:30am when Im leaving my little baby in the nursery!!

No comments: