Monday, December 10, 2007

maddie sees the atlantic!

As a follow up the previous post... here are some pics of the crew taking in the ocean which was just a few feet from our phat (that means good mom) beach house. While it was a very quick trip to the coast and most of our time was spent at the marathon- we made sure we were able to take in the most beautiful sight on earth... the ocean!

the house

Here's our house. We could see the ocean from our bedroom and from the decks although "oceanview" was a little bit of a stretch.

the linkers walking the path from the house

jim and his baby girl


jim shows maddie the ocean

This was Maddie's first time seeing the ocean. She didn't seem to thrilled by it and its a good thing it wasn't warmer or daddy might have had her body surfing. Notice the shorts though.. it was incredibly warm there for December. High 70s during the day and 50s at night! Nice.


the family

Like I said before- we had a great time. Perfect location, perfect weather and perfect friends to spend the time with. I'm not sure if it was a perfect marathon or not but the boys seemed pretty happy with it. I'm still exhausted from the weekend and Maddie keeps waking up earlier and earlier each morning (today she was wide-eyed at 6:30am!) so I think I'm going to bed. Night all!

No comments: