Woo hoo! Its our last belly pic! We won't be making it to 40 weeks because we decided to get induced at 39 weeks. We'll go into the hospital next Monday night to get things started and Baby Girl Herndon will be born next Tuesday (if all goes well). We are really excited and definitely ready.
I'm glad this is our last week because all of my maternity clothes are too small! You know you're done when you can't even fit into the stretchy maternity pants anymore. I really can't imagine getting any bigger.
Im up to 4-5 shots of insulin a day which sucks. I won't miss that. Im feeling achey and crampy and generally uncomfortable but I think its to be expected at this point. I understand why people start maternity leave a little early. Its hard getting up and getting out every morning to go to work thats for sure. I know I'll enjoy that last paycheck though.
We are taking advantage of our last few nights of being a couple with no kids and went to one of our favorite local restaurants Feast with our friends Lanny and Steffani tonight. We're making an effort to go to our favorite non-kid friendly restaurants this week because we don't know when we'll be back again. We'll hit Watershed and Wahoo before Monday.
Im up to 4-5 shots of insulin a day which sucks. I won't miss that. Im feeling achey and crampy and generally uncomfortable but I think its to be expected at this point. I understand why people start maternity leave a little early. Its hard getting up and getting out every morning to go to work thats for sure. I know I'll enjoy that last paycheck though.
We are taking advantage of our last few nights of being a couple with no kids and went to one of our favorite local restaurants Feast with our friends Lanny and Steffani tonight. We're making an effort to go to our favorite non-kid friendly restaurants this week because we don't know when we'll be back again. We'll hit Watershed and Wahoo before Monday.
No comments:
Post a Comment