Sunday, July 15, 2007

Atlanta Baby Shower

We had another amazing shower this weekend! My great friend Katie hosted a shower for me at her house and it was perfect! Her house looked so great, the food was yummy (including awesome desserts made by Stef) and my friends were so generous with their gifts! We got a lot of "gear" we needed like the Baby Bjorn (which Jim has already modeled) and the BundleMe. Jims parents, sister and aunt also pitched in to buy us our much needed travel system. Now that we have the carseat- I think that we are actually ready (well, I dont know if we'll ever really be ready) !!





Thanks everyone for coming and for the gifts! We are so happy you were able to be a part of this special time! Here are some pics.




1 comment:

Erin said...

Emmie- you look gorgeous! I'm glad you got such great stuff for Baby H- not long now...can you believe we are down to less than 50 days???