Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Happy 2014!!

Wow! I can't believe its a New Year and I can't believe I haven't posted in over a month.

Lots and lots to catch up on. Life is crazy and fun as usual...

I'll post a few of my favorite moments and pics from this holiday season and Im sure there will be multiple posts as Im digging through my photos. First off... Maddie lost her very first tooth in December.  Yay!  The tooth fairy came and gave her 5 gold coins under her pillow and left her a note. She was really excited.


We got to see Disney on Ice again at the RBC Center. What a fantastic show this is. If it ever comes to your town, make sure you go see it.  The tickets are inexpensive and its definitely fun for all ages. This is our second year seeing it and its a different show every time it comes through town.


The girls have become pretty good at play Go Fish. Here they are with a serious game of it at Grammie and Grandads house.


We got to visit Maddie's class to build and decorate gingerbread house with her class. It was a lot of fun and the kids made some beautiful houses!



We also had a cookie making party at our old friend Blakey Browns house. We made lots and lots and LOTS of awesome cookies. Thanks Ms Barbi for having us over!


Those are just a few pics... they take forever to upload to blogger to so more to come soon!

No comments: