Friday, November 23, 2012

belated Halloween

I know... It's thanksgiving and I'm just now posting Halloweeen pictures! Horrible!!! I have no excuse other than the usual business of life.

Honestly, the only reason I'm able to post as much as I am is because I found an app that easily allows me to blog from my iPhone. If it weren't for that... I don't think this blog would exist anymore! Sad but true.

So here I sit in the passenger seat on our ride back home from the lake. The girls are asleep and its quiet... so ill post as much as I can!

The girls decided to be Ariel (Maddie) and Sleeping Beauty by day and Spidergirl by night (Caroline) for Halloween. Caroline got to trick or treat at school and then we did a few laps around the neighborhood at night. We got to trick or treat with our sweet 2 year old neighbor Callie who was dressed as a witch. She was adorable and got the hang of it really quickly! So much fun!!

No comments: