Both of the girls had an egg hunt this week at their school. I wasn't able to go Maddie's but was able to see Caroline's and take some pictures to capture the super cute event! I got there a few minutes early and helped Caroline get ready.
The bunny had left eggs outside on the playground and according to the kids he, "made a big mess!" They waited patiently by the door until it was time! Caroline thought it was a good idea to keep her basket around her next for easy access.
And off they go! Caroline wasn't really into it at first, so I had to take this picture of Blakey who clearly understood just how exciting collecting eggs was!
Caroline took it slow and steady. It was a good thing all her friends were as slow as she was or there wouldn't have been any eggs left by the time she decided to participate.
I did my best to not be one of those obnoxious parents screaming at their kids on the sidelines... but come on kid! I needed some good pictures! :)
Score!
She ended up doing pretty well. Got lots of yummy chocolate and stickers and bubbles!
She and Blakey found eachother and compared their loot. Blakey saw that Caroline didnt have any M&Ms and gave her a bag of his. Have I mentioned he's the cutest little guy on the planet? He is. He says Caroline (or Ya-yine as he calls her) is his girlfriend.
Smiles smiles smiles all around! This girl had a good time.
No comments:
Post a Comment