Tuesday, February 7, 2012

time it is a flyin

Wow - how is it February already?  Time is just going by way too fast these days.  I can barely keep up.

We just had a wonderful visit with Auntie Jen Jen and Cousin Taylor and I wanted to post a picture of their visit before too long.  It was so nice to have them in town.  Caroline and Maddie are still talking about them and asking when they'll be back.  Come back soon girls!

In other news, the Herndons are just cruising through this winter.  Maddie and Caroline are doing really well in school. Carolines in the Trailblazers class and is the only girl!  She doesn't seem to mind, and seems to have a new affinity towards Spiderman. She says, "Maddie likes Princesses and I like Spiderman!" Its pretty cute. She is talking so much, and in complete thoughts and sentences.  She also is loving her new nickname "Cricket" given to her by Nana and Pop Pops.  She'll tell you, "I Cricket" She's also way on her way to being potty trained. She goes on the potty all day long at school but is still mostly in the diaper at home.  She's not quite 2 1/2, so this is great!  The sooner we can get that stinky diaper genie out the house for me, the better!

Maddie's been busy with playdates and birthday parties. Her best friends at school are Sydni, Mackenzie, Prisha and Kyra.  She refuses to wear jeans and prefers to wear dresses every day.  I used to be able to bargain with her to wear jeans... not any more.  Jeans have been banished from her dresser.  She also told me she no longer wants to wear two ponytails, only one. Because two is cute and one is pretty. Lord help me. This is already starting! Ugh.  At least Caroline still lets me dress her for now!

Thats all for now! More soon (I hope!).

No comments: