| Mickey and Ariel |
The girls school had a trick or treat party at the end of the day. Here's Caroline with her good friend Blake... or Blakey as we like to call him.
| Caroline and Blake |
A few weeks ago, I asked Caroline what she was going to be for Halloween and she very adamantly said, "a Witch!" So I witch it was.
| Caroline the Witch |
Maddie wasn't quite as set on her costume choice as Caroline was. For awhile she said she wanted to be a princess... than specifically Ariel (Little Mermaid) than a fairy princess. I very gently tried to explain that we have princess dresses she can play with and she just had a princess birthday where she dressed as Cinderella. Maybe she should be something new and we could go out and buy a new costume for! She saw the Jessie costume in a circular and she was hooked! I kept waiting for her change her mind but she didnt! We bought the Jessie costume and boots, and Daddy picked up a special sparkly Jessie hat while at the Disney outlet in Myrtle Beach. That was an added bonus for sure.
And here is little Emma dressed as a bee. Isnt she the cutest thing? I just love her sweet face. I had to take some pictures of her in her bee costume.
.
Here was our setup. Kind of miserable. We were cold!
All in all another Halloween success! Maddie already told me that next year she was going to be a rainbow princess. Not sure what that means... but we'll see in 11 months!
No comments:
Post a Comment