Monday, July 11, 2011

oh atlanta...

Oh Atlanta how we've missed you.


We were able to spend 4th of July in our favorite city...and we sooo enjoyed it! Daddy had a work meeting there, so the girls and I hopped on a plane Friday morning to join him! The girls were great on the plane. Maddie is an angel- super easy to travel with. Caroline... well... she doesn't like to sit still. She was great for the first 45 minutes or so. I was happy the flight was only an hour!



Maddie was not amused while I was taking her picture in the airport.

We stayed in a hotel right on 17th and Peachtree where we had a suite. Im not sure we'll ever travel in a normal hotel room again! Its really great to have a livingroom and bedroom and be able to shut the door when Caroline and Maddie go to bed.

Here are the girls chilling out on the couch in our suite. These girls have quite the life!




One of our very first stops was Willy's for lunch! YUM! We really miss these awesome burritos and the best salsa ever. Caroline liked it too!



That night I met a big group of girlfriends out in downtown Decatur. No pictures there... which is okay. You all just want to see the kids anyway right? Many more pictures of our Atlanta adventure to come!

No comments: