Friday, June 3, 2011

myrtle beach mini-golf!

While at the beach, we went for a good old fashioned family outing at one of the many mini-golf establishments at Myrtle. We were a little nervous to play against ace-golfer grandad (and Daddy's not too shabby either), but I think we all had a pretty good showing. I think everyone got a hole-in-one (Caroline certainly made sure her ball went in the hole as frequently as possible).




Maddie was always VERY excited when her ball went in the hole and threw her arms up in the air and yelled, "SCORE!" Thats my girl.




I am protesting Caroline's score as she had some extra help from Grandad. Whats up with that?




They're just too cute. I cant stand it!




What would we do without the timer function on the camera? Cheese!




Another family shot. At least 3/4 of us are looking towards the camera!




Action shot of Grandad.



The place was jungle themed and was filled with these animal statues and waterfalls throughout the course.




I love that Daddy's was the only ball that got stuck at the giraffes mouth. He played through it.




Maddie gets some help too... not fair!




SCORE!





And last but not least... the best shot of the day...



Okay, so maybe this one was the best shot... or at least the cutest.



No comments: