Friday, June 10, 2011

very pink cake

yes... mommy's birthday was a month ago... but hey, things are busy around here! I wanted to post pictures of the birthday cake that Maddie's picked out for me.


Jim was out of town for the day and Maddie insisted that Caroline, she and I stop at the grocery store and get me a cake on our way home from school. So we stopped at the Harris Teeter and as much as I tried to get her to pick out the nice cholocately one... she insisted we get the pinkest one the store had.


It was so sweet... and I loved it. Jim got home after dinner and we were able to have cake and ice cream. He surprised me with a nook which Im absolutely in love with. I think I've read more books in the last month than I have all year!





And as always, Miss Caroline loved the cake. This kid is the best.






Love this little family!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: