Tuesday, January 25, 2011

the cutest ballerina ever

Ready for some serious cuteness??

Maddie has started taking ballet/tap lessons at the Holly Springs School of Dance. She's in the 3/4 year old class (although there are a few 5 year olds in there as well).

Half of the class is ballet, then they come out to the waiting area and change into their tap shoes for the remaining half hour. There are two teachers... they are fairly young (high school... maybe college?) and really sweet with the girls.

I'm warning you, the pictures are super low quality! They're all taken either through a glass window, or from the door. I know it sounds like I'm a pyscho parent but COME ON! She's too cute to not be able to take pictures of! I just can't help it. I only wish I could get in there and get some good shots of her. The pictures are also pretty jumbled up chronologically. You'll see in some she's wearing ballet shoes... and other tap.. sorry... just don't have the time to reorder.


Here Maddie and the other little girl are supposed to be doing what the teachers doing. Hmmm... maybe a little more practice.

She's got this one down! Tapping with her heals first, then toe. Hands on hips!


Caroline was DYING to get in there! She wanted to dance to the music! Grammie had to hold her back.
Doing some tap stretches. Can you find her??

Great shot with Grammie and Grandad after class. We went to Chik Fil A after for a yummy lunch!

Hope you enjoyed!

No comments: