Leading up to the big event, I kept asking Maddie what she wanted to be for Halloween. Knowing she didn't really "get" it quite - I still thought I might get an idea if she wanted to be a certain animal or even a princess. Well - for weeks she said she wanted to be "Go Diego Go" and there was no talking her out of it. She had just started a Diego kick - and apparently there was nothing else in the world that interested her. Well, Im all about my kids making their own choices, but come on... there was no way I was going to let my beautiful little baby girl be Diego! Maybe next year, but not this year while I still have some influence over what she wears. So for weeks I tried to talk her into many other costumes... a cowgirl... a princess... anything. She wasn't having it. I was in Old Navy one day and decided to just go ahead and get the ladybug costumes and try to talk her into it. Luckily, it worked! And once I got her the glittery red "ladybug girl shoes" she LOVED it. And she looked darn cute too. Phew.
Monday, November 8, 2010
halloween at our house
Halloween at our house this year was so much fun. Halloween just keeps getting better and better each year with these babies.
Leading up to the big event, I kept asking Maddie what she wanted to be for Halloween. Knowing she didn't really "get" it quite - I still thought I might get an idea if she wanted to be a certain animal or even a princess. Well - for weeks she said she wanted to be "Go Diego Go" and there was no talking her out of it. She had just started a Diego kick - and apparently there was nothing else in the world that interested her. Well, Im all about my kids making their own choices, but come on... there was no way I was going to let my beautiful little baby girl be Diego! Maybe next year, but not this year while I still have some influence over what she wears. So for weeks I tried to talk her into many other costumes... a cowgirl... a princess... anything. She wasn't having it. I was in Old Navy one day and decided to just go ahead and get the ladybug costumes and try to talk her into it. Luckily, it worked! And once I got her the glittery red "ladybug girl shoes" she LOVED it. And she looked darn cute too. Phew.
Baby Caroline was Nemo. This was a hand-me-down from Maddie but we just couldnt help it. Its the cutest costume ever and we needed to get another wear out of it! It was the perfect and she had everyone smiling.

Before we went our trick or treating we went and visited our friend Ryan who was dressed as an awesome shark.
Hittin the road with Aunt Lola!
This picture makes me smile.
Maddie and her loot! We still have about 96% of it...

Happy Halloween everyone!
Leading up to the big event, I kept asking Maddie what she wanted to be for Halloween. Knowing she didn't really "get" it quite - I still thought I might get an idea if she wanted to be a certain animal or even a princess. Well - for weeks she said she wanted to be "Go Diego Go" and there was no talking her out of it. She had just started a Diego kick - and apparently there was nothing else in the world that interested her. Well, Im all about my kids making their own choices, but come on... there was no way I was going to let my beautiful little baby girl be Diego! Maybe next year, but not this year while I still have some influence over what she wears. So for weeks I tried to talk her into many other costumes... a cowgirl... a princess... anything. She wasn't having it. I was in Old Navy one day and decided to just go ahead and get the ladybug costumes and try to talk her into it. Luckily, it worked! And once I got her the glittery red "ladybug girl shoes" she LOVED it. And she looked darn cute too. Phew.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment