This isnt baby, or even family related... but I just had to do a post about my wonderful cruise to the Bahamas with my girlfriends.
We decided to take a 3-night cruise to the Bahamas- just us girls- no kids, no husbands, just the girls. Let me tell you... it was a blast. I really needed to get away for a few days and just relax and this was just the trick.
We decided to take a 3-night cruise to the Bahamas- just us girls- no kids, no husbands, just the girls. Let me tell you... it was a blast. I really needed to get away for a few days and just relax and this was just the trick.
We left from Port Canaveral, cruised down to Nassau for the day, then spent a day at sea on the way back. The food was plentiful, drinks were good, the 21+ deck (no kids allowed!) was peaceful and the company couldnt be beat!
I think we decided we needed to make this an annual Memorial Day Weekend event. If you needed a mommy getaway too... just let me know!
No comments:
Post a Comment