Saturday, May 1, 2010

sleepless in NC

Maddie's been on a bit of a sleep boycott this week. She hasnt been wanting to take naps (while home with Mommy and Daddy- has no problem during the week with the nanny) and gets out of her bed at night and stays up for hours.

Before we gated her door, she would get out of bed, walk out of her room and play in the playroom or in the hallway. We finally had to put the gate up in front of her door so she couldnt escape. I can't get her to stay in bed for the life of me - so until she does - she's a prisoner in her room. She usually just sits on the floor with books and reads to herself. Once she gets tired, she climbs back into bed.

This is what I saw when I walked up the stairs the other night to check on her.



Let's hope its just a phase!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: