I had a wonderful day here. This was my first Mothers Day as a MommyX2. Jim and Maddie made me homemade waffles in bed complete with whip cream and strawberries and ice coffee (YUM!). After breakfast I went on a nice long run around a beautiful lake nearby. When I got home Jim was packing up a picnic lunch for us and the girls. We went to another lake nearby and had lunch by the lake and then spent some time at the playground. We took a little nap, then were off to a lovely dinner. All in all, a great day!!! Can't wait til the next Mothers Day!
Sunday, May 9, 2010
happy mothers day 2010!
We wanted to wish a very Happy Mothers Day to Grammie and Nana. We weren't able to see them today but thought of them often and hope they know how loved they are.

I had a wonderful day here. This was my first Mothers Day as a MommyX2. Jim and Maddie made me homemade waffles in bed complete with whip cream and strawberries and ice coffee (YUM!). After breakfast I went on a nice long run around a beautiful lake nearby. When I got home Jim was packing up a picnic lunch for us and the girls. We went to another lake nearby and had lunch by the lake and then spent some time at the playground. We took a little nap, then were off to a lovely dinner. All in all, a great day!!! Can't wait til the next Mothers Day!
I had a wonderful day here. This was my first Mothers Day as a MommyX2. Jim and Maddie made me homemade waffles in bed complete with whip cream and strawberries and ice coffee (YUM!). After breakfast I went on a nice long run around a beautiful lake nearby. When I got home Jim was packing up a picnic lunch for us and the girls. We went to another lake nearby and had lunch by the lake and then spent some time at the playground. We took a little nap, then were off to a lovely dinner. All in all, a great day!!! Can't wait til the next Mothers Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment