Sunday, January 31, 2010

snow day!

We were welcomed to North Carolina this week with a snow storm! We knew it was coming (how can you not with weathermen these days) so we were well stocked with cold weather rations and I even bought Maddie some boots (since she didnt have any living in Atlanta) in preparation.

Our house

We bundled the girls up and braved the cold. It was really cold. Like 18 degrees cold.

Caroline says, "say what?"

Maddie wasn't quite sure what to make of it. If you know Maddie, you know she's a little timid in general so she wasn't too fond of not being able to walk in the stuff and being cold on top of it.

With Mommy in the backyard

Our snow angels

Cuteness

More cuteness

Maddie played for a little bit, but I'll be honest- it took us a lot longer to get ready to go outside than the time we actually spent outside. I can't say I blame Maddie though, it was too cold for me too.



One person (because you know he considers himself one) who did enjoy the snow? Tucker. This picture below is a crappy one of the house because I had it on an indoor setting- but I had to include it to show you the blur of fur that is Tucker sprinting through the front yard. He got the crazies as soon as we let him out. Im glad some one enjoyed it!


We had a few exciting events this week which include a big-girl bed that I'll post about soon.

1 comment:

jen said...

It's a bird, it's a plane, it's Super Tuck!