FInally getting around to uploading pictures from my camera. This week has been crazy, to put it mildly. Lots and lots to do and the days seem to be getting shorter and shorter. I either need about 8 more hours in a day, or a mini-me. If you can get me either one, let me know.
Here are a few pictures from move-in day. Just a few... I was busy taking care of Caroline and directing the men with the big heavy furniture.
Caroline checking out her room. You know I can't wait to paint that ugly blue color.
Maddie checking out her chalkboard to make sure it works.
Tent (or castle as she calls it) time after a bath.
We're all adjusting to our new home. Tuckers not sure where to go... upstairs, downstairs... he's doing his best to keep an eye on everyone. He's actually taken a liking to the front bedroom. When we can't find him, he's usually in there by himself. I guess he's just needing some quiet time.
More pictures are on their way.

No comments:
Post a Comment