Maddie and Daddy get silly
Our beautiful girl!
This is what we got when we said, "hold her head!"
Wow, does some one need a haircut and its not Caroline
Our third photoshoot was actually successful so I won't post any of those pictures sice that will ruin all the suspense of the Christmas Card Photo! We're actually doing a combined birth announcement and Christmas card since I would be sending them out at about the same time to exactly the same people. Seemed pretty silly to send two cards with pictures of my kid(s) within weeks of eachother. Not sure why I felt the need to explain that, but there ya go... now ya know.
HOpe everyones enjoying this holiday season! I might not have been ready for it before Thanksgiving - but Im gung-ho now. We actually went to the mall this morning (and the girls looked absolutely adorable in coordinating outfits) and Maddie wanted NOTHING to do with the big man. Not a crying picture, not a picture with me in it... the kid didnt even want to stand in line! So... no Santa picture yet this year. Im hoping maybe we can bring her back this or next week and try again. Fingers crossed!




No comments:
Post a Comment