Sunday, November 29, 2009

we'll miss you

We said good-bye to Lanny (of Steff and Lanny) tonight. They're moving to St Louis and tonight was the last time we'd see Lanny in awhile. It was so sad... Im horrible with good-byes and wish they were never invented. Fortuntely I get to see Steff one more time when we go see New Moon on Wednesday (woop woop!). I know saying good-bye to her is going to be horrible... so Im not even going to think about it for now.

Here's beautiful Steff with the girls. She's seriously one of the most photogenic people I know.


And a picture of Lanny that Maddie took all by herself. She's a good little photographer... its centered and everything!


Here's Caroline meeting Baxter for the first time. We're going to miss Baxter so much... we had lots of good times with the little guy.



We're already thinking of when we'll be able to get together to see them again. Maybe a beach trip this spring/summer?? Miss you guys already!!! :(
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

steffani said...

Ok, this just made me cry! UGH, I don't want to say goodbye to you all!!!