We had a blast with Maddie (well, and Caroline of course but she slept thru most of the fun) and all of her Halloween activities! This is the first year Maddie has actually "gotten" Halloween... well, sorta. She dressed up in her costume for numerous events throughout the week, trick or treated and even got some candy. She hasnt really eaten much candy in her life until this point- so "loddypops" are definitely a huge deal.
To start the week off right, we headed out to our church's Harvest Festival. This was Carolines first official outing (other than the pediatrician) and she did great (again- she just slept the entire time in the sling).
Maddie donned her monkey suit and got to see all her friends! Her she is sans the hood.
Here's mommy, Baby Caroline (snug as a bug), Ivey and Carter. This was Carters first Sprite ever so he was holding onto it for dear life.
Here's Maddie first taste of candy for the night. One of our friends came by passing out candy and she picked Smarties.
Maddie got to take a picture with Ms Barbara from school. Ms Barbara is the director, aka Principal. Doesn't she look like she cracks the whip? She was dressed as a dalmation while the Childrens Minister at the church was dressed as Cruella DeVille. On Friday, Maddie's class had their Halloween Party. They got to come to school dressed in their costumes. Here's Maddie sitting at her seat getting ready for the festivities! I was home with Caroline, so I made Jim go and take pictures. 2 year olds in Halloween costumes pretty much turns me to putty. And I wonder - why do I even put barrettes in Maddie's hair? This picture was taken at 9am.
Check out Maddie's room. Its the best room at the school in my opinion. It always looks like so much fun to be in. Artwork everywhere, tons of crafts and stations of toys to play with. There's Maddie at her chair. Her friends at that table are Noel (as Superman), Javier (also as Superman), Addie (as a fairy) and Kira (as Snow White).
Next post... pumpkin carving!!! I'll get to Halloween at some point, I promise.
No comments:
Post a Comment