Wednesday, September 23, 2009

baby melon



We're at 36 weeks and baby girl #2 is about the size of a melon. That seems about right as it looks like Im carrying a melon under my shirt. Wouldn't you agree?


All is well on the new baby front. I have 3-4 weeks to go and I think we'll need as much time as possible to get ready. I have washed and folded all of her clothes and bought her a "coming home" outfit. Newborn clothes seem so small and adorable - I can't wait to hold our new baby girl in my arms!
She's still nameless but we do have 4-5 we're rolling around. I think we're going to keep them ourselves from here on out and decide on a name when we see her. Jim has a few work trips over the next few weeks so pray I don't go into labor while he's gone!
We'll keep you posted!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look hot mama!! Seriously, you're all belly!

Mere said...

looking good emily!!!
can't wait to see my lil cousin on the blog....counting the days/weeks!!!