Wednesday, August 19, 2009

still here

Hey ya'll!

We're still here. Through the craziness of a move, packing and un-packing, then getting cable/internet at the new pad... we finally made it back to the blog.

Everythings going well. We're sort of settled into the apartment. Its very nice. Its nice and clean and has 3 bedrooms so we all have our own room. HA - no just kidding... Jim hasnt been kicked out of the bed yet (although with the amount of pillows I'm needing these days to keep comfortable be might be soon). We do have an extra bedroom though for guests and for Jims office stuff. The apartment also has a pool, which Maddie and I have visited a few times already, and a gym, which none of us has visited but it sure does look nice.

Like the rest of our lives, the camera was sort of lost and we didn't really find it again til a few days ago so I dont have too many pictures to share at the moment but here's what I've got!

Maddie loves drawing with chalk. When we were at the house we would end up out there shortly after she woke up (and before it got to hot). Here's Maddie coloring on her feet and Jim drinking his morning coffee.

Notice Mickey Mouse? Its a usual request.

Here's a cute picture of Maddie next to our black eyed susans out front.

Cutie

And this last picture is of a double rainbow from our apartment balcony. Cool, huh? Its hard to see the second rainbow above the first, but it was there.

Summer shower brings summer rainbows!


I hope to have life a little back in order by the weekend and we'll get you all updated on life in the Herndon House. Which reminds me, since life in the Herndon House will be changing quite a bit in a few months - I figured the blog should as well. Maddie will be sharing her blog with her little sister and I need to come up with a clever name for it. Any ideas out there? I have a few but nothing is jumping out for me. Send me a comment or email if you have any ideas!

Til next time...

1 comment:

laurabmore said...

what's up with the need to color/paint on feet? Henna paint next? =)