Monday, July 27, 2009
28 weeks!
12 more to go! Can you all believe it? Im in my third trimester already!
Baby Girl Herndon #2 is doing great. She's still kicking away. I have my 28 week appt this Wednesday. I think after this appt I start going every two weeks (which just seems crazy to me). I'm crossing my fingers the gestational diabetes won't rear its ugly head at this appointment because boy have I been wanting my ice cream every night. It will be very sad if I have to give that up! Still no swelling and no plantars fascitis (yay!). I feel like Im carrying MUCH lower than the last time. Just look at that picture above! I thought "they" say that boys carry low and girls carry high? Oh well, what do "they" know I guess?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hey Em, you look super cute! I haven't been swollen yet either and I love it! I am also carrying a lot lower than last time. It's very different this time, I hope your 28 week appointment goes well!
You look stunning!!!
haven't checked this in a while .glad i did. you look SUPER!!!
Post a Comment