Sunday, May 10, 2009

celebrations and just life around the house...

We've been busy around here with a birthday, mothers day, teacher appreciation week, etc etc... the list goes on and on. On top of it all we are attempting a vacation this week and Im super duper busy at work (of course!). There's even a slight chance I could get wisked from the beach to Alaska for a meeting that supposedly Im the only person who can facilitate (ugh). Im just trying not to think of that right now. No use worrying, right?

So I had a great birthday last weekend. Jim and Madelyn made me "breakfast on couch" because I got out of bed too early. Banana pancakes... yummy. Check out Tucker just waiting for his chance to pounce on those pancakes!


I caught a few pics of Maddie this week while we were out and about exploring outside. She loves sidewalk chalk and even loves wearing the chalk bucket on her arm like a little purse.


Here she is looking at bugs on the sidewalk. She's very into pointing them out and trying to "catch" them.

And we have been taking Maddie along with us on our house hunt. For the most part she's good, although when its nap or lunch time - she lets us know. Here she is checking out the deck of the master in one of the finalists.


Thats it for now! Not much time to post these days. Hope all the moms had a wonderful Mothers Day. I have a few big deadlines at work but then we're off to the beach for a long weekend. If I can just get thru Wednesday morning - I'll be one happy camper! :)

No comments: