Day Two at the beach.
She's still not loving the sand, or water, or really anything about the beach at this point, but she's giving us her best effort. Jims been out playing golf during the day, so its just me and Maddie until he comes home at night. Here's the obligatory self-portrait.

For the first half hour or so, she wanted nothing to do with getting sandy. Didnt want to stand or sit in the sand... even sitting on the towel didnt seem appealing. Here she is sitting in my chair "playing" in the sand.

She eventually gave into my coaxing and played a little. She actually went and sat about 40 feet away from me just looking at the ocean with her hands in the sand. I had to zoom in to get this shot.

This was her face most of the day. She was NOT amused.

Mr. Lifeguard eventually came back and she immediately perked up. Here she is ummm...not-so-discreetly checking him out. I need to give her the rules on checking out the lifeguard. Dark colored sunglasses a must. I didnt think Id need to start so young!

Here she is at the kiddie area. She's in a better mood, but still didnt want to get in. Crazy!

We had some fun on the beach after dinner. I'll post those pictures separately. Posting lots of pictures at one time can be a hassle on blogger and this is about all I can handle. Be back soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment