Thursday, May 28, 2009

another visit with Maddie's future husband

Our trip last weekend concluded with a really great visit with our friends Louis, Hilary and Harrison. We hadnt seen them in a year and were so excited that our paths were crossing for a few days in SC. We rented a great condo at Isle of Palms... and its a good thing is was so nice because we spent the entire time inside! It was FREEZING and rained the entire time we were there... but we were happy to have great company and made the most of it.

So here he is. Is he not the cutest little thing you've ever seen (next to Maddie of course)? His cheeks have gotten a little smaller (which I was bummed about) since last year but he's still got it.

The future Mr. Madelyn Herndon
We had a LOT of indoor time with the kids, so we played music, danced, played with toys, watched Handy Manny (ok, Hilary and I watched Handy Manny) etc etc. The dance parties we had were my favorite activity. Harry's got some serious dance moves. Here he is cutting the rug to Coldplay while Maddie looked on in awe.
Woop woop

Don't they look great together?
Here are a few pictures from our balcony. I think I stood out there for a total of 2 minutes just to get a few pictures when it stopped raining. We did get a pretty sunset the night before we left. Too bad the next morning was cloudy and rainy again! Oh well, I guess we'll just have to go back.
Wild Dunes Resort


Sunset from our balcony
And here's a shot from our post-bath wrestling session. Yes, Maddie has Harry pinned.
1...2...

Wild wrestling hair


So I think that about concludes our Beach Trip 2009. There are a few random pictures Ive got on another camera, but I think you've got the jist. We had a great time and I honestly can't wait to go back.

Maddie turns 21 months today! Time is going by way too fast. She's growing up right before our eyes. She is putting words together now and talking in sentences... loves to sing songs and play games. Its adorable.

I've got some pictures from this week I'll try to get off my camera and post tomorrow. Night night!

No comments: