this is how Maddie feels about it right now
Nice sonogram pic. One of the best that I've seen. Stay healthy...I can't wait to see Round 2 of the pregnancy pics.
OMG. Poor Madster! She needs more love b4 she's no longer the center of attention. I gotta go down there!
Congrats! Poor Maddie, she won't know what hit her...
I guess it's official since it's on the blog! Congratulations Herndon family. You are going to have so much fun!
Count me in too Laura, I need to spoil the heck out of Maddie too!
congrats, herndon fam!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Nice sonogram pic. One of the best that I've seen. Stay healthy...I can't wait to see Round 2 of the pregnancy pics.
OMG. Poor Madster! She needs more love b4 she's no longer the center of attention. I gotta go down there!
Congrats! Poor Maddie, she won't know what hit her...
I guess it's official since it's on the blog! Congratulations Herndon family. You are going to have so much fun!
Count me in too Laura, I need to spoil the heck out of Maddie too!
congrats, herndon fam!
Post a Comment