We had a few days of really pretty weather last week and took advantage of it by going to our favorite neighborhood park. Its fun to watch her at a park. She goes to the playground twice a day now at school (when its warm enough outside) and I know she does things there that I wouldnt think she would know how to do just by watching the other kids - so she "shows" me all these things when I take her. The biggest thing is climbing and sliding. She does it like a pro - and clearly doesn't need my help.
Here she is mastering one of the little slides.
Yup - I climbed up here myself
But back to basics - she still loves the playhouse. They have a few of them at the park but she likes the yellow one with the pink door the best. Who doesn't really.
We're very ready for spring here. Some daffodils have bloomed in our neighborhood and they're just very confused. Its gotten cold again this week and its a bummer. We were all cooped up in the house and it stinks! It won't be long now - but it can't come soon enough. We want more park days!
No comments:
Post a Comment