Well folks - the babe is no longer a Beautiful Butterfly. As of this week... she's officially a Bouncing Bear.
If you are not educated in preschool/daycare lingo... that means she moved up to the next class at school. Thats right! She's no longer in the baby room. Yikes!
Get this. She has ONE nap a day (from 12-2 or 3) sleeping on a mat on the floor, she eats in the cafeteria (WHAT?), goes outside and plays on the playground and does CRAFTS! Its a lot for me to take in all at one time - but she seems to have just blended right in with all the other kids! Yesterday when I dropped her off in the morning her teacher got out their snack and Maddie went right to the table, sat in the chair and got her Fruit Loops just as happy as a clam.
I wish I had brought my camera with me because its just crazy how big she seems/looks in this new class... I will try next week and get them posted.
No comments:
Post a Comment