Saturday, October 4, 2008

wildcat pride


Yes ladies and gentlemen.... thats M watching UNH football beat URI a few weeks ago.

And yes, she's in our house. In Atlanta.

Crazy, isnt it? Jim came into the livingroom a few Saturdays ago and said, "hey... UNH is going to be on TV today. On Fox Sports South." Huh?? You mean... like, on our TV? I was shocked... and then really happy.

Im SURROUNDED by friends and family down here that are VERY into college sports and VERY into their college teams. Its all nice, but it gets to be a little much when you never ever ever get to see your own college team... ever. And UNH football is pretty good! (Shame on all of you UNH alums that live in New England and had no idea they are undefeated this year. Ranked 5th in Div. I-AA)

So let's hope they keep doing well and maybe they'll get another game on the tube down here. If they make it to the Div II finals in Chattanooga... I'M SO THERE!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: