
The babies are 6 weeks old now! I can't believe how quickly time flies. I remember that feeling this time last year. It felt like I was in a time warp and weeks just flew by!
Maddie gets up close and personal

Something Rebecca said was funny

Ahhh... that's better. Maddie's favorite spot.
In mommy and daddy news... we've been running on empty the past few weeks. I don't think it made news in most places... but Atlanta has been literally out of gasoline for about two weeks now. Gas stations either have no gas, or they do have gas and the lines are 30, 40, 50 cars deep. One word... CRAZY. There's no other way to describe what its been like. I've been working at home as much as possible and either canceling or limiting unnecessary trips. But it is getting better... you can read more here.
No comments:
Post a Comment