Friday, October 31, 2008

happy halloween!


Maddie was Tinkerbell for Halloween. We just visited a few of our friends around town and of course Ms Miller next door and called it a night. We had a costume party this morning with our playgroup so its been a long day! She was a doll all day and just looked good enough to eat in her fairy costume! We'll always remember how cute she looked on her first 'real' Halloween (last year didnt count since she was just a little peanut and was asleep at 6pm).

The picture below is what happens when Daddy has to put on fairy headbands... it looks a lot more like Olivia Newton Johns headband in Let's Get Physical. Daddies just do NOT get fairies!!! I dont think Maddie minded... I think she kind of liked it.


And here are our jack-o-lanterns from the front porch. I have to say our Halloween decorations paled in comparison to other houses in the neighborhood. People just go ALL OUT around here! Lights, skeletons, cobwebs, graveyards, you name it! We might have to kick it up a notch next year.








Hope you all had a great Halloween! Can't wait to see all your Halloween pictures on your blogs!


PS: We just had our last round of trick-or-treaters here. When the teenagers come out in French Maid costumes... thats when I turn off the light! :)

1 comment:

jen said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Could she get any cuter?