Maddie completed her first 5k this morning. She's pooped and catching up on her sleep as we type.
We ran a 5k for the cooperative preschool in our neighborhood. It was very cute. There was a 1 mile run, a fun run for the preschoolers and a 5k with stroller and double-stroller divisions. Naturally, I made Jim run with the stroller. Naturally, he beat me. Really... this guy kills me. I was tempted to trip him but I didnt want Maddie to get hurt.
Anywhoo... we had fun and Maddie was very entertained with all the crazy people running around.
We ran a 5k for the cooperative preschool in our neighborhood. It was very cute. There was a 1 mile run, a fun run for the preschoolers and a 5k with stroller and double-stroller divisions. Naturally, I made Jim run with the stroller. Naturally, he beat me. Really... this guy kills me. I was tempted to trip him but I didnt want Maddie to get hurt.
Anywhoo... we had fun and Maddie was very entertained with all the crazy people running around.
Loosening up the legs
Helping Daddy stretch
The family who runs together... is sore together?
And Maddie's ready for a nap...
No comments:
Post a Comment