Wednesday, August 6, 2008

my running partner


Maddie and I have been doing pretty well lately on our morning run regimen. Im proud of us. Because its been so hot these past few weeks, my partner and I are forced to run first thing in the morning right after breakfast. We don't run far... and we certainly don't run fast... but we get our miles in. Its nice to have it done and out of the way by 9am and before or (like in the picture above) during Maddie's nap. My secret New Years resolution was to run more in a month than I did the month before. I fell off the wagon in May but am back on. Ive run more in July than any other month in 2008. Can I keep it up??

Im not sure how long this morning run craze will continue but we're going to try to keep it up as long as we can!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: