
Here come the cupcakes!! Woo hoo!
A little help from Daddy
Hmmm...why havent I had cupcakes sooner?
As you can see, she didnt really get too messy. She kept things pretty under control and although she did shove most of the top of the cupcake in her mouth - she didnt even need a bib! (To be honest... I just forgot.) She's such a little lady. This was her first time with a cupcake and I think she enjoyed it.
All cleaned up hanging out with Cousin Taylor
The beautiful sunset from my parents deck that night
The beautiful day ended with a beautiful sunset and this picture doesn't do it justice. I can't believe my baby is turning 1!!!! I'm happy we were able to have an early party with my family at home but it made the reality that Maddie is about to have her first birthday a shocking reality to me!
Maddie is having her second 1st birthday party here at our house with her Atlanta friends tomorrow. We're excited but are really bummed about the wind and rain forcast since our theme is "beach party" complete with beach balls and a baby pool! We'll just make the best of it and hope everyone has fun.
And I MUST announce (because Im so excited) that some of our very best friends here in Atlanta just had TWIN GIRLS! Yay for girls! Girls are the best. They didnt know the sex of the babies until delivery (yes, we think they are crazy too) so it was a very big surprise. Jim and I went to the hospital to visit this morning and have some great pictures of the babies. I'll make sure to post when I get the chance. Congrats Howards! We love you all!

No comments:
Post a Comment