Thursday, July 10, 2008

look what i can do!





Little stinker.


When I went to pick MG up (yes, we have MANY nicknames for her) from daycare on Thursday she was hanging out in her seat HOLDING HER OWN BOTTLE. At first it was like... amazed! She looked like such a big girl just chillin' out giving herself a bottle. I immediately went up to her and said, "wow maddie look at you!!" Her teacher sort of laughed and said... does she not do this at home? Ummm... no. Apparently she had been giving herself a bottle for weeks... she just didnt let us in on that at home. I guess she was enjoying still being waited on my mommy and daddy.


So of course- all weekend we let her give herself her bottles. Wow did that make our lives a little easier. Thats like... another hour of my day I have back if you add up the time it takes to give her 3-4 bottles a day. We would prop her up all comfy and let her chill out in bed and relax. Sunglasses on the top of her head were provided by Daddy, of course.

No comments: