Thursday, June 26, 2008

sunday best and teasing poor tuck tuck

Maddie looked super duper cute this Sunday for church so we needed a quick photo shoot when we got home (before we promptly ripped the dress off, put on a bathing suit and headed to the pool). Believe it or not, this is a dress I actually bought her. I know she has a HUGE selection of dresses from her Nana and Grandma, and aunts, but you have to give the mommy the enjoyment of dress shopping, right? I really wish my car wasnt in the background... but hey, what can I say. Thats why we're not professional photographers...


Tucker is starting to tolerate Maddie a little more. Now that she has been dropping food off of her tray for him, he's starting to spend a little more time around her. Ive even noticed he's let her grab him a little before he bolts. Before he just moved before she could actually get to him. It might be that she's moving faster... I dont know. Anywhoo... I got to witness Maddie teasing him yesterday. It was a little sad to watch.

Here Tuck... want your bone?


Come on... you can get it..

Psych!

All together now... awwww. Yeah, its sad. Look at the big smile she has on her face too when she takes it away. She eventually gave it to him and let him take it. He ran away with it too fast for me to actually take a picture of it.

Next up - pool pictures. We went to the pool on Sunday and took the other camera. I need to track down the cord for it and upload the pics. I'll get it to it... I promise.

No comments: