Saturday, May 17, 2008

lo lo day one...

We're so lucky to have Aunt Laura (aka Lo Lo) here for the weekend. Maddie loves her Aunt Lo Lo and I've loved having some sister time and some one to help with Maddie while Jims gone for the weekend. I'm taking lots of pictures so I'll have to document her visit in daily installments.


Here we go.... Friday.

The weather has been amazing lately so we took advantage of it yesterday and took a nice long walk downtown. Maddie and I showed Lo her school and our other favorite spots around downtown. Lo has been here so many times now that she could (and has) find her way around town on her own but she humors us as we "show her around." We went to a childrens bookstore, a few toy stores and of course we had to hit up a local coffee shop for an ice coffee on the way home. Nana will be happy to know that Maddie got her ball she's been needing so badly... see pics below!


loading her up!
hanging out at our coffee shop

Maddie gazing lovingly at the ball Lo Lo got for her



You can see she LOVES her new ball

she also LOVES her feet

mmmm...

and one picture with mommy

We always have lots of fun when Lo Lo is here and this weekend is no exception... so check back tomorrow for more updates.

2 comments:

Mere said...

Cam loves the pic of maddie and her feet!!-Come and visit us soon!!

jen said...

I am soooooo jealous and could bite those "chops". How cute can you get?