We had a really fun and busy day yesterday. The weather was beautiful and we had plans to meet with friends for both lunch and for a long walk in the park. But first... look what we got in the mail!! Isnt it the cutest! We have such wonderful friends that we're so grateful for. This is from our friend Mary. How thoughtful!
I hope Mary doesnt mind that Maddie had to see how it tasted first.
Checking it out with her little pointer finger.Next up we walked downtown to meet our friend Brian for lunch. Its always so nice catching up with him. Since changing jobs I dont get to see or talk to Brian nearly as much as I'd like. I wish I had taken pictures- but I didn't. I do have a few of Maddie getting ready for the walk. It was nice and sunny out and Jim thought she definitely needed her shades. I think he was right.
I have no idea why the top picture is so washed out. I used the same camera settings for both... oh well. I have a lot to learn. The shocking thing about the sun glasses is that she actually keeps them on! I guess she knows how good she looks in them.
Maddie is getting so close to crawling! She's always up on her hands and knees and has started rocking back and forth and moving around side to side. She gets her self around pretty well scooting backwards, but I know she'll figure out how the crawling thing works very soon. Until then Im looking around the house and mentally trying to figure out how we're going to babyproof this place. As all of you have probably heard me complain... we don't have many options for where to put things. Oh well -it'll all work out. Today I watched M go from her stomach, to her hands and knees and then leaned back and sat up straight. Pretty exciting stuff!
Her favorite position these days.
And here we are after our walk
Today was more of the same. The weather was again ... amazingly beautiful and we tried to be outside as much as we could but had to run a few errands. We went to the farmers market which is just full of bright colors and tons of people to look at and Maddie sat in the buggy like a big girl! She's just growing up WAY TOO FAST! I hate it.
Tomorrow's a big day for us... Maddie's first Braves Game. We can't wait!


1 comment:
wow, she sat in the big girl seat at the market, very exciting. she will be crawling around very soon!
Post a Comment