Saturday, January 26, 2008

heavenly morning and baby loves disco

I actually rolled over in bed this morning and read 9:30 on my alarm clock.

One word... heavenly.

Maddie did not want to sleep last night (well... she took a nap from 3-7pm last night so I think that might have screwed things up a bit) and then once she did go down - she was up at 1am, 3am, 5am and then up for the day at 6:45am. I remember lying in bed last night listening to her stir and thinking... whoever said "You can sleep when you're dead" had to have been like 22 years old. Sleep was the one thing on earth that I wanted last night. You could have offered me $10,000 or 8 hours of sleep and I would have picked the sleep. So- this morning when she was wide-eyed and gurgling at 6:45am Jim actually took her and went into the livingroom with her and I went back to sleep for almost 3 more hours!!! Wow, it felt great.

In other news - have all you other mommies heard of Baby Loves Disco? I got a playgroup meeting email about going to it here in Atlanta and although I think Maddie might be a little too young for this one - we'll definitely try to hit up the next one. This video was on the their website and I thought it was hilarious... I had to pass it along.

1 comment:

Mere said...

maybe someone's doing a little teething. cam doesn't sleep well when the teeth are bugging him- and he is a sleeper!!! be on the look-out. cam was 4 months old!