Friday, November 23, 2007

a time to give thanks...

Im thankful for having the cutest baby in the world (I might be a LITTLE biased)

Im thankful for a husband that makes me coffee every morning

Im thankful my husband is a man who encouraged me to breastfeed our daughter when I wasn't sure if I could

Im thankful for a family that still sings Happy Birthday to eachother on the phone even though we're all adults

Im thankful for a mom that was thoughtful enough to make my baby a beautiful babyquilt and knit hats and sweaters and still sends boxes of wonderful things for her

Im thankful for a dad who is willing to drive 18 hours in a car with me, a dog and a 3 month old just so I wouldnt have to do it alone

Im thankful I have a sister who makes me laugh so hard my stomach hurts and one I know I can count on no matter what

Im thankful for a dog that makes me smile every morning when he brings in the paper

Im thankful for the 3rd cousins I have that sent Maddie both Halloween and Thanksgiving cards ( I didnt even know they made "Babys First Thanksgiving" cards)

Im thankful I had a hard time deciding which of our amazing friends to put as Maddie's emergency contact

Im thankful for neighbors who miss us when we're gone

Im thankful I have a job that will allow me to go back part time so I can spend more time with Maddie

Im thankful that my life is so full of riches and blessings that I feel like I could go on like this for days

No comments: