Wednesday, November 14, 2007

For Nana



Here she is ... styled by Nana. The first few were leaving for church on Sunday. We snapped a few in the carseat and although I had hoped we could get some better ones when we got home - she was in full meltdown mode and in desparate need for a nap, so I couldnt. She made it thru the whole service AWAKE and not crying! Jim and I were shocked (and of course - totally nervous the entire time). By the way - all our friends at church can't wait til the next week to see which Nana outfit Maddie will be dressed in next! :)

The last one is just yesterday in a very cute "love birds" ensemble. An old lady did call her a boy when we were at Michaels... but I think all old people call babies "him." I have a theory on that.

I have lots of pictures from the last week or so ... so more posts to come!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: