So I haven't said anything to anyone because I was so afraid I would jinx it - but our little Maddie has been going to bed at 8:30pm every night this week (on her OWN) and sleeping pretty much thru til about 4:30am!!! She eats and then goes right back to sleep. This is HUGE for all of you out there that have never had a newborn. This is considered "sleeping thru the night" even though I don't really feel that way when I we get up at 8am and I still have bags under my eyes. I'm so proud of my little Maddie. Fingers crossed it stays this way!
2 comments:
Yippee!!! That is awesome - way to go Maddie!
I hate you.
HA! Just kidding! :) Way to go, Maddie! Preston has consistently been doing about 5 hours- some nights 6 and some nights 4. But alas- at least it's not the 1.5-2 that we were getting at the beginning!
Post a Comment