Monday, November 26, 2007

and Im thankful for finding my camera cord

ok- i found the cord and realized there were a bunch of pictures on there that were post worthy so here goes.

Maddie and Tuck and I went for a walk last week to get a good look at the leaves before they dropped. I wanted to show all those New Englanders that we have pretty colored trees down here too (I wouldnt have thought so either). Here are a few pics I took with our new camera.


Okay-and here's our bird. He came out really well. Jim made a orange-herb rub and it was absolutely delicious. We'll have to save the recipe and make it again next year.




Maddie wants to dig in


Maddie with her Aunt Susan

All in all it was a good turkey day. This was the second year hosting thanksgiving at our house and it really wasn't so bad. We have it down pretty well and I think everything came out okay. Nothing was burned... and nothing was undercooked (although my 7-Up Salad was a little watery). I think when we do go to some one elses house it'll seem easy!



And here are Maddie and Jim just minutes after our company left.

1 comment:

The McKenney Family said...

Looks awesome! Can I come to your house next year! =) And I LOVE that blanket Maddie is using on her walk to view leaves...=)