Sunday, October 7, 2007

Showering Andria and Baby Alexia Marie!

Maddie went to her first baby shower yesterday!!! I wish I had more pictures of Andria and the rest of the guests, but I was busy holding Maddie most of the time. I hope Andria will post more on her blog! Miss M had no major meltdowns and looked fabulous in her pink dress given to her by her Nana. Here is Maddie being held by Ms Katie! Both looked beautiful.


The shower was at the Roswell TeaHouse and was just perfect! The place was so quaint and the teas and finger foods were all so delicious! We can't wait for Baby Alexia to join the world. Madelyn is excited to have a playmate just her size.

Here is the room the shower was in. The yellow walls matched our yellow and pink theme just perfectly!

This is the owner of the teahouse telling us what was what. Everything was scrumtious! Andria is there in the blue dress... the Mommy of Honor, also looking beautiful!


And finally... Maddie and Mommy together at their first tea party! I hope to have many many more Sweetpea!

1 comment:

jen said...

Aw she looks so cute in her little pink dress from Nana. Your looking pretty good too there Miss Em
xo
auntie j