Sunday, October 21, 2007
Our first trip to church...
And it was a success! We had been wanting to go back to church for weeks now but were nervous Miss M would have a meltdown in the middle of the service - but we decided this was the week we were going to give it a try. Im glad we did because she did GREAT! She slept in her carseat for most of the service and only opened her eyes for an occasional stare at the big chandeliers overhead. Phew. We were holding our breaths the entire time.
After the service our church had a harvest celebration (I had no idea... Im not even really sure what that means but we did get free BBQ and chocolate chip cookies). It was nice to catch up with our friends that we feel like we haven't spent time with in awhile... but it was also nice to get some free daycare. No- I dont mean the church nursery... I mean all the women who love babies and can't resist holding them. She got passed from one woman to the next and even had a turn with the pastor (who is also a woman). It was great! For about an hour - Jim and I were handsfree! I was tempted to go out and run some errands. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
AW you two looked to pretty! Emy your looking great!! and Jimmy's looking like a very proud Daddy :)
Congrats, sounds like you had a wonderful Sunday. Cant wait to see you guys!
Love Auntie J
Emmie- you look phenomenal! Love the dress- I'm wearing an almost identical one to Preston's baptism this weekend. Thank god for empire-waists being in style.
Ok, I'm daddy-o. (Using Kevin's computer.) And I just realized it looked like my husband is not only hitting on you, but telling you he's wearing a dress to our son's baptism. damn baby brain.
HAHAHHA! Erin I just read the comments. I didnt even notice that you weren't Daddy-o. ;)
Post a Comment